Complaint Review: Suddenlink

Suddenlink
309 South West Street Apt 6 Stillwater, Oklahoma USA

Suddenlink SUDDENLINK STEALS YOUR DEPOSIT Stillwater Oklahoma

*UPDATE Employee: Suddenlink Help

I was a customer of suddenlink for one year and a half during which I was NOT SATISFIED with their services whatsoever.

Firstly, their customer service is the absolute worst of all companies that I have had to deal with in my life. Everyone tells you something different. One person tells me I can get back my deposit and another tells me I do not have a deposit with them.

I wonder if the employees are that incompetent or that their management obliges them to lie and play games. When they are making you wait on the phone for 20 minutes, it means they are up to something bad. WATCH OUT! If you ask to talk to the manager, someone will simply tell you "I am the manager."

In August, I got their internet service in OKLAHOMA, where they obliged me to pay a deposit fee of $50. I was promised to get back  the $50 when I disconnect the service.  I called them many times to ask when I will get it and they confirmed that

I will receive it back when I make my last payment. [continued below]....

..... The moment I make my last payment a worker tells me that it does not show that I have any deposit. So, make sure you get a confirmation of your deposit payment, which they will not give you! I asked for it when I paid it.

Or better yet! AVOID THIS UNETHICAL COMPANY!! They WILL STEAL YOUR MONEY!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/10/2014 12:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Suddenlink/Stillwater-Oklahoma-74074/Suddenlink-SUDDENLINK-STEALS-YOUR-DEPOSIT-Stillwater-Oklahoma-1122513. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Suddenlink

Suddenlink Help

AUTHOR: Suddenlink Help - ()

Hi – My name is Shannon and I am with Suddenlink. I am very sorry to hear your experience with us was less than exceptional and I would be happy to review your account for you. Please feel free to email me at shannon-AT-suddenlink-DOT-com. Thanks!