• Report: #920078

Complaint Review: suddenvalues.com

• Submitted: Tue, July 31, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, July 31, 2012

• Reported By: foreverlegs.com — citrus heights California United States of America
123 fraud street Internet United States of America

suddenvalues.com suddenblitz.com fraud scam lies, Internet

suddenvalues.com and suddenblitz.com big rip off. they sold me on millions of subscribers and led me to believe I was going to make thousands of dollars with them. They featured my company and the results were a joke. They only sold a few vouchers and never paid me. I guess they thought I would just go away. I already shipped the customers the products and they keep telling money is coming but it never does.

I call the account payable department and I get a recording of a guy that says he will return your call within 24 hours. I have left messages for months and no one returns my calls. I should have done more research. Take a look at every city and state they claim to be in. Its the same nine companies advertising. How is that possible? Their website is cheesy and the whole operation is fraud.  Do not do business with these guys unless you have money to throw away. They wont pay you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/31/2012 01:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/suddenvaluescom/internet/suddenvaluescom-suddenblitzcom-fraud-scam-lies-Internet-920078. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on suddenvalues.com