Complaint Review: Suddenvalues.com

• Updated: Fri, February 14, 2014

• Reported By: Clau — San Dimas California
Suddenvalues.com
285 Technology Way, Suite 105. Wenatchee, WA 98801 Wenatchee, Washington USA

Suddenvalues.com I ordered from this website for the first time on 1/3/2014. Have yet to receive my product or a response to the many emails I have sent asking where my product is. Wenatchee Washington

I ordered a product on 1/3/2014 and as of today, 2/14/2014 I have yet to receive it.  I have gone online to see if I see a tracking and there is no tracking, no acknowledgment that it has been shipped.  I have contacted the company 5 times using the website CONTACT US section.  I receive an acknowledgment that the message was received via my email, however after that there is no follow up.

I want my product or my money back.  Tehse people are scammers.  I have tried to call their corporate phone number and they don't give you the option of speaking to you, they refer you to the website to send them a message, and that is what I already did, 5 times and no response or update.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/14/2014 11:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Suddenvaluescom/Wenatchee-Washington-98801/Suddenvaluescom-I-ordered-from-this-website-for-the-first-time-on-132014-Have-yet-t-1123569. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Suddenvalues.com