Complaint Review: Suffolk County Water Authority

• Updated: Tue, August 12, 2014

• Reported By: Who the F... did I marry — Shirley, New York
Suffolk County Water Authority
2045 Route 112 Coram, New York USA

Suffolk County Water Authority SCWA SCWA allows Hacking and does not address Fraudulent Billing Practices and Illegal Shut offs. done by Organized Crime Member. Coram New York

*Consumer Comment: What??

*Author of original report: Stalking!

*Consumer Comment: You sound like a loon that pays bills late and then thinks up the most odd reasons for it "happening".

My former husband is related to a group of WW II War Criminals. Who were brought into the USA. After Auschwitz. Halocaust. Nazi parents who had him subjected to extreme abuse by MkUltra ..Now is a Government handled Puppet.

Who removed by last report concerning scwa. By hacking my AOL Account.

The SCWA overbills me. Does not credit my account for any of my payments.

As will be shown by files attached.

What they do. Is tamper with my address. Make it into a fake non existant address. Steal my payments.

Then put the account name etc.back to original.

Every customer should watch closely for this Mob Scam. Cable, PSEG etc.

All robbing pymts.over billing.

What I recieve is two bills every month. Each has different format of my address.

Also uses variants of capital and non capital spelling of name and address.

To create a new unpaid item.

I have contacted scwa at least 50 times over the past 4 years. This began about 5 years ago. When I became a victim of GANG STALKING . By my former husband.

Who uses the fraudulent identity of Michael Ronald Figat d.o.b fake also. 01/09/54.

I am not 100% certain of his birth name.

He uses many Alias such as.Helmy R.Badr, Christopher Wolff, Jeffrey R.MacDonald, MD., RICHARD LOEKS, ZERO, LINDA MAGRI.BURKE, WEBBER, BELONE also could be his Alias.

Too many to name here.

Get the point.

Our country is being run by these Robbing, raping, tampering MindControlled Puppets.

Last Thurs. I had my Water shut off again.

No notice. Recieved a bill in my mail for $856.63. On Monday Aug.11th2014.

Attached.

Scwa got a payment 3 months ago for over $450.00.

No credit.

Will attach all recent scwa bills etc look closely at the little differences. Check your bills Consumers.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/12/2014 10:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Suffolk-County-Water-Authority/Coram-New-York-11727/Suffolk-County-Water-Authority-SCWA-SCWA-allows-Hacking-and-does-not-address-Fraudulent-B-1169270. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Suffolk County Water Authority

What??

AUTHOR: Stacey - ()

If your "ex husband or husband" is associated with WWII war criminals then I am sure the Nazi Hunters would love to hear about this - otherwise your report is nothing more than psychotic rambling on your part.  Get help.

No one is stalking you - seek help for your voices and psychotic rambling.

Stalking!

AUTHOR: Auto Finance mgnr''s ex. wife - ()

Online stalking! One of the downfalls of the internet.

AUTHOR: Ken - ()

Re-read your Ripoff Report and see how all out strange you are sounding.

If this is REALLY happening to you, you can report it to your states Public Utilities Commission.  I would bet they'll get a big laugh out of all this.  Please seek help.  You are beyong looney.

bore