Complaint Review: Sugar Daddy For Me Website

• Updated: Fri, May 30, 2014

• Reported By: Dilyara Ibadullaeva — miami Florida
Sugar Daddy For Me Website
http://www.sugardaddyforme.com/ Miami, Florida USA

Sugar Daddy For Me Website scam!It is imposible to reach somebody on the phone or cancel your membership !!! Miami Florida

I had regiistered at sugardday for me for one month but they keep on charging me after my subscribtion was supposed to end. I tried calling their customer service but it was impossible to reach someone.I tried deactivating my account through their website but they just submited another payment and I can see it on my bank statement .I no longer need to use the website but it seems impossible to get rid of my subscrition .I had submited my third request of cancelation and had lost my patience already .I wouldn't reccomend using this site unless you want to get ripped of for the services you are not using !

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/24/2013 08:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sugar-Daddy-For-Me-Website/Miami-Florida-33130/Sugar-Daddy-For-Me-Website-scamIt-is-imposible-to-reach-somebody-on-the-phone-or-cancel-1094266. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sugar Daddy For Me Website