drunk

• Submitted: Wed, February 16, 2011
  • Updated: Wed, February 16, 2011

• Reported By: Diane — Other United States of America
sugarcraft.com

sugarcraft.com sugarcraft, inc Owner of this company is the most hateful person I have encountered on the WWW! Internet

Fortunately for me, the rude customer service I received from this online company early on in my relationship with them drove me away as a customer before I experienced any of the dishonest practices described here by others.  If you are considering doing business with this company, RUN!!  There are plenty of other online vendors of baking and decorating supplies that will treat you fairly and appreciate your business.  I have been a faithful and happy customer of another popular online company since the day the owner of this company ripped me up for having the audacity to phone with a question!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/16/2011 10:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/sugarcraftcom/internet/sugarcraftcom-sugarcraft-inc-Owner-of-this-company-is-the-most-hateful-person-I-have-enc-696307. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on sugarcraft.com