Complaint Review: sugardaddyforme

• Updated: Thu, May 01, 2014

• Reported By: Btheone — Hicksville New York
sugardaddyforme
Internet USA

Hazel3611 Grand Larceny Extortion (Amy) is a very good looking PR girl. As I have met several nice girls on this site she took pictures of us together. When it came to the end of our friendship she tried to extort several thousands of dollars. Beware Bronx New York

*UPDATE Employee: Customer Support

I have met several good friends on Sugardaddyforme.com. Its using common sence when contacting female friends. I met Amy on the site and she used the the title Hazel3611. At the end of our agreement I found out she had a live in boyfriend and had him arrested for assult.    When I broke it off she tried to get me with  Grand Larceny Extortion. I contacted the district attorney and a detective. I recorded her extortion conversation.

I didn't file because I dont believe in negative energy.

B

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/30/2014 09:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/sugardaddyforme/internet/Hazel3611-Grand-Larceny-Extortion-Amy-is-a-very-good-looking-PR-girl-As-I-have-met-se-1142930. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on sugardaddyforme

Customer Support

AUTHOR: Sugardaddyforme.com Manager - ()

We are sorry you had a bad experience with one of our members. We do advise members you need to get to know a person before exchaning contact information and meeting. Where you meet a person, whether it be our site, another dating site, in a club, or in a supermarket, does not indicate the type of person they are or how they will act in a relationship. If you would like to report this member, please contact us at cs@sugardaddyforme.com and we will be happy to see if we can assist you further.

We wish you luck in your search.

Angel