Complaint Review: sugardaddyforme

• Updated: Sat, March 09, 2013

• Reported By: osiria77 — pont de beauvoisin Other France
sugardaddyforme

sugardaddyforme sugar daddy, Internet

*Author of original report: reimbursing

*Consumer Suggestion: No assistance offered, this website is a fraud, a scam

*UPDATE Employee: Assistance offered

*Consumer Comment: Send me an email, I can probably help

*UPDATE Employee: CS Support

After seeing on tv the new great website for dating, I've decided to test it, as a writer, I love testing them. So I've tried the three free days, and then they decided to 'steal' my money by taking every months 37$ on my account. The worst is surely that it's unable to find how to switch off my account, delete my credit card informations etc...

I sent them a lot of mails, asking them for a reimbursement, but no answer. I really don't know what to do for them to give me my money back. Above all living in France, and with my english who's not perfect at all, I'm in a delicate case.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/14/2013 11:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/sugardaddyforme/internet/sugardaddyforme-sugar-daddy-Internet-1014233. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on sugardaddyforme

reimbursing

AUTHOR: osiria77 - (France)

After writing to the mail, the CS manager gave me to be reimbursed, no more problems for me.
They switch off my account and reimbursed me.

Just need to send them a mail and then, they do what it takes.

#2 Consumer Suggestion

No assistance offered, this website is a fraud, a scam

AUTHOR: Rajeev Saxena - (United States of America)

Hello, consumers don't believe Sugardaddyforme support when they say assistance was offered. You receive no responses when you email them at the emails they put up over here. Nothing. They don't stop billing you until you chance your credit card number. This is a big fraud. Don't ever pay, don't ever give your credit card or worse bank account information to them.

I repeat, no assistance was offered by KasaundraL101@gmail.com . It is a lie. Also the site is probably run out of Eastern Europe/Russia - at least that's what the accent sounds like.

Assistance offered

AUTHOR: Sugardaddyforme.com Manager - (United States of America)

@Rajeev Saxena

Please contact our site administrator at KasaundraL101@Gmail.com with your username and/or email address used at the time of sign up. We will be happy to address you're concerns once we are able to locate your account.

Sugardaddyforme.com
Customer Service

Send me an email, I can probably help

AUTHOR: Rajeev Saxena - (United States of America)

Hello, I'm also an affected consumer. Can you please send an email to me with your details? Naresh_kumar1977@yahoo.com I'm trying to pool together a list of people so we can seek legal recourse. We will not only be able to seek refunds and compensation, but also ensure the company shuts office and no more consumers are defrauded.

CS Support

AUTHOR: Sugardaddyforme.com Manager - (United States of America)

I am truly sorry you have had a bad experience visiting our site. We do not intentionally miss cancellations.

We read and answer every email we receive. We are not robots nor are emails handled by an automated system. We strive to provide each member with the information they require as quickly as possible. We are working diligently to improve our response time.

I will be happy to resolve your issue with you. In order to do so, please send an email with your username and/or email address used at signup to KasaundraL101@gmail.com.

CS Manager