Complaint Review: sugardaddyforme.com

• Updated: Tue, October 29, 2013

• Reported By: dsid — Florida
sugardaddyforme.com
, Select State/Province USA

sugardaddyforme.com Registered Sex Offenders with Fake Profiles: Site Steals Your Money Internet

I had actually known a couple that had met on SD, and they seemed quite happy, and were nice people.So when I saw something about a discount (99 cent) 7 day trial I thought I would give it a shot.

Wow were they the exception! Almost every man I was in contact with was a fake or just a perv. I drew the line at the guy with the fake profile that turned out to be a registered sex offender in IN. Thank God for reverse phone number search.

I immediately sent in the email form to cancel.

I took off all my pictures and changed my profile to say I was getting off the sitebecause the men were fakes. The profile change got and immediate response, telling me to go through the contact page(which I had already done).As for the cancellation request How did they respond...By billing me a full months rate. I have yet to get any response to my now three cancellation requests. I will probably just cancel my card. ScumBags!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/29/2013 05:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/sugardaddyformecom/Select-StateProvince/sugardaddyformecom-Registered-Sex-Offenders-with-Fake-Profiles-Site-Steals-Your-Money-I-1095536. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on sugardaddyforme.com