Complaint Review: sugardaddyforme.com

• Updated: Mon, October 22, 2012

• Reported By: Anne — Old Greenwich Connecticut United States of America
sugardaddyforme.com
2200 S Ocean Ln Ste 2306 Ft Lauderdale, Florida United States of America

sugardaddyforme.com Will not respond to months of requests to remove my photo and profile from horrible website!! Ft Lauderdale, Florida

*UPDATE Employee: Sugardaddyforme.com CS

I cancelled my membership after a month over a year ago, but I have been trying to get my profile removed from the site for months.  I get no response and keep getting "mail" from the site saying I have been checked out and members have sent me "mail".  I am NOT a member and apparently my profile is STILL on their site!  I do not want anyone to discover my profile since my life has changed and this could ruin my reputation.  Their customer service is not real and they don't address my emails.  What can I do to get my photo and profile off this horrible site?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/02/2012 05:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/sugardaddyformecom/Ft-Lauderdale-Florida-33316/sugardaddyformecom-Will-not-respond-to-months-of-requests-to-remove-my-photo-and-profile-949916. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on sugardaddyforme.com

Sugardaddyforme.com CS

AUTHOR: Sugardaddyforme.com Manager - (United States of America)

I apologize for any difficulties you have experienced. We strive to answer all customer emails as quickly as possible.

Please contact the site administrator at kasaundral@live.com directly to resolve your issue.

Sugardaddyforme.com