Complaint Review: sugardaddyforme.com

• Submitted: Wed, January 09, 2013
  • Updated: Sat, January 19, 2013

• Reported By: sugardaddyforme scam — Beverly Hills Florida United States of America
sugardaddyforme.com

sugardaddyforme.com $.99 5 day "trial" is a scam. In spite of timely cancellation, company billed me for a full month and did not respond to numerous complaints. Internet

*Author of original report: sugardaddyforme.com

*UPDATE Employee: Sugardaddyforme.com CS

*Author of original report: Email suggestion..sugardaddyforme.com

*UPDATE Employee: Sugardaddyforme.com CS

sugardaddyforme.com baited me to upgrade my inactive membership with a 5 day $.99 trial offer, and then charged my card $54 even though  I cancelled before the end of the trial.  They did not respond to several emails to their "customer service" to seek a refund or at least an explanation, and the excuse they've posted to other similar complaints here to the effect they are too busy to be responsive is lame.  They are either full of crap or need to hire more people to deal with fraud complaint volume lol.  BEWARE OF THIS FRAUD..

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/09/2013 04:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/sugardaddyformecom/internet/sugardaddyformecom-99-5-day-trial-is-a-scam-In-spite-of-timely-cancellation-compa-994201. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on sugardaddyforme.com

sugardaddyforme.com

AUTHOR: sugardaddyforme scam - (United States of America)

I had reported that sugardaddyforme charged my credit card for a full month of service ($54) after I had timely cancelled a $.99 day trail offer for 5 days.  I am pleased to report that the website reviewed my post here, had their customer service representative contact me, and, after reviewing my account, fully refunded the $54.   While the site has work to do to fix some customer service issues, ultimately they were accountable and came through, and I would use their service again.

Sugardaddyforme.com CS

AUTHOR: Sugardaddyforme.com Manager - (United States of America)

I apologize for your inconvenience. I do not know why you did not receive a reply when you contacted her.  Please feel free to contact me directly at hartang@gmail.com and I will personally look at your account.

Angel
Sugardaddyforme.com
Customer Service Manager

Email suggestion..sugardaddyforme.com

AUTHOR: sugardaddyforme scam - (United States of America)

I sent an email to this address weeks ago with my complaint, and did not receive a response, thus the ripoff report....seems to me you're either not trying to hard, you're being bombed with complaints, or both.  In any event, I'm still out my $54..

Sugardaddyforme.com CS

AUTHOR: Sugardaddyforme.com Manager - (United States of America)

I am sorry to hear you have had an unpleasant experience visiting our site. I sincerely apologize for the difficulties you experienced with canceling our service.

Please contact our site administrator at kasaundral@live.com with your username and/or the email address you provided when you signed up for immediate assistance. We are actively working with our staff to improve their performance so that emails do not continue to be overlooked.

Angel