Complaint Review: sugardaddyforme.com

• Updated: Mon, November 12, 2012

• Reported By: ryan — scranton Pennsylvania United States of America
sugardaddyforme.com
georgia Internet United States of America

sugardaddyforme.com SCAMMERS...The 99cent Trial is a rip off...they wont cancel until u are past the time then bill u relentlessly, Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Not a scam

Do not take the 99cent trial because the site refuses to cancel the account in proper time and will bill and rebill your credit card over and over again until they get their money. It is a nightmare. I will have to cancel my card to dump them. So far they have billed my card 3 times, thankfully I dont have enough money on my paypal card. But I will evidently still have to cancel it. Sugardaddyforme.com is a ripoff and they are scammers.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/10/2012 10:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/sugardaddyformecom/internet/sugardaddyformecom-SCAMMERSThe-99cent-Trial-is-a-rip-offthey-wont-cancel-until-u-a-967381. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on sugardaddyforme.com

Not a scam

AUTHOR: Sugardaddyforme.com Manager - (United States of America)

I am truly sorry you have had a bad experience visiting our site. We do not intentionally miss cancellations.

We read and answer every email we receive. We are not robots nor are emails handled by an automated system. We strive to provide each member with the information they require as quickly as possible. We receive thousands of emails daily and, being human, we do fall behind.

I will be happy to resolve your issue with you. In order to do so, please send an email with your username and/or email address used at signup to Kasaundral@live.com.

CS Manager