Complaint Review: sugardaddyforme.com

• Reported By: partytime — coral gables Florida
sugardaddyforme.com
Internet USA

sugardaddyforme.com "Special Offer" Scam Internet

*Author of original report: Sugardaddyforme.com still trying to screw me

*Author of original report: Site Administrator Missing In Action

*Author of original report: Contacted the site administrator

*UPDATE Employee: CS Support

*Author of original report: sugardaddyforme still hiding

I signed up for a $.99 short term trial membership offered by sugardaddyforme.com.  Before the expiration date, I contacted their "customer service" to cancel at the end of the trial.  The company is now trying to charge me for a full month's service, and is not responding on their "customer service" link, or to direct email.  This is actually a good site, but their billing practices and customer service are terrible.  Beware their "special trial offers", they take your credit card info and will attempt to roll you into a full membership even if you try to cancel.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/21/2013 09:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/sugardaddyformecom/internet/sugardaddyformecom-Special-Offer-Scam-Internet-1052619. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on sugardaddyforme.com

Sugardaddyforme.com still trying to screw me

AUTHOR: partytime - ()

I finally received an email from "customer service" at sugardaddyforme.com aceepting my cancellation,and asking for my feedback.  Here's my feedback:  they are still trying to scam me.  I cancelled before the end of a paid trial membership, but they continue to try to charge me for a full month.  So the scam continues.   I would urge everyone to stay away from their "free trial memberships" or other short term trials, unless you don't mind paying $54 for something you didn't order, or spending a whole lot of time dealing with these frauds.

Site Administrator Missing In Action

AUTHOR: partytime - ()

I have attempted to contact the "site administrator" several times per the employee rebuttal, but still no response from this site.  I am on the site as a "failed rebill", rather than as a limited access member.  Meaning that sugardaddyforme's system is still trying to charge my credit card $54 without my authorization, after I timely cancelled what they advertise as a "trial offer".  What a shame, excellent site, but trying to rip people off, either intentionally or because someone is asleep at the switch, is not good.  I have now wasted a ridiculous amount of time trying to deal with this..... BEWARE!

Contacted the site administrator

AUTHOR: partytime - ()

I've already contacted the site administrator by email yesterday, and have not gotten a response

CS Support

AUTHOR: Sugardaddyforme.com Manager - ()

I am sorry to hear you have had an unpleasant experience visiting our site. I sincerely apologize for the difficulties you experienced with canceling our service.

Please contact our site administrator at kasaundral101@gmail.com with your username and/or the email address you provided when you signed up for immediate assistance.

Angel
Sugardaddyforme.com
Customer Service Manager

sugardaddyforme still hiding

AUTHOR: partytime - ()

I still haven't heard from this site, and they are still tryiing to hit my credit card without authorization.  BEWARE!