Complaint Review: Sughrue Law Firm

• Reported By: Jess — Webster Texas United States of America
Sughrue Law Firm
723 Main St. Suite 710 Houston, Texas United States of America

Sughrue Law Firm Jason Jughrue Mortgage Audit Rifoff Houston, Texas

I just read a case in CA which is about the same of what happened to me in Texas.  Well, my house was scheduled for Auction, I received several flyers from this law firm & so I made an appointment with this attorney.  Within the first 5 minutes he adviced me to declare bunkruptcy, to which I said "no way", so then, he advised me to conduct an audit with his bookkeeper.  Basically he said he could force the mortgage company to get a fix interest rate and most likely if they find msitakes with the loan I would be refunded from 3K to 15K

He adviced me not to pay the reinstate amount and instead to pay the bookkeeper, well...after this appointment he did not follow up with me at all, so I borrowed the money to reinstate the loan.  I called him to see if he would still do the audit.  He never replied my phone calls, what I learned is that it does not exist such a thing of Auditing your Mortgage.  Attorneys only want to do bunkruptcy, they will not bother to work extensively in reviewing your loan.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/14/2012 12:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sughrue-Law-Firm/Houston-Texas-77002/Sughrue-Law-Firm-Jason-Jughrue-Mortgage-Audit-Rifoff-Houston-Texas-882545. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sughrue Law Firm