Complaint Review: Suicide girls

• Updated: Fri, May 03, 2013

• Reported By: jmurray — Las Vegas Nevada
Suicide girls
5927 Franklin Ave. Ste. B Los Angeles, California USA

Suicide girls Unauthorized renewal of subscription with no refund Los Angeles California

I saw an add for this site that said I could get a one year subscription for $4 a month but you pay the eitire $48 at time of payment wgich I did not mind. A year later this company charged my card again without my authorization. When I saw the charge six days later I logged into my account to see what was going on, I had no memory signing up for automatic renewals. I had to do a search on google in order to find the subcripion information for my account because they keep it very well hidden. When I found the subscripion the only option I had was to cancel my account or continue with the auto renewal, so I decided to cancel. After I canceled I contacted customer support and asked for a refund. After all what honest company would not give their disatified customer a refund for a one year subscription after they have only had it for six days? Unforunatly, Suicide Girls is not an honest or respectful company, when I recieved a reply from their customer support they said that it is not there policy to give refunds to their customers and that I agreed to the auto renewal in the fine print. Profesional Companines do not have to hide their autorenewals in small print so that it goes unnoticed. I was forced to call my bank and have them issue a charge back in order to get my refund, this company does not follow the laws of CA, for autorenewals and more people need to be aware of their scam.

SuicideGirls.com is a very shady and dishonest company please do not subscribe to their site.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/03/2013 07:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Suicide-girls/Los-Angeles-California-90028/Suicide-girls-Unauthorized-renewal-of-subscription-with-no-refund-Los-Angeles-California-1048147. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Suicide girls