Complaint Review: Suite Journeys

• Reported By: Janell — Littleton Colorado
Suite Journeys
2627 N. Atlantic Avenue Daytona Beach, Florida USA

Suite Journeys Highway Robbery Daytona Beach Florida

*Author of original report: Withdrawing my complaint

Suite Journeys robbed me and my family of over 6,000.  They promise amazing travel deals for members with no point system and no blackout dates but they will NOT allow you to view their site until you have paid to be a member.  The power point presentation was convincing but once we paid our 6700 (700 deposit plus 6000 membership fee) to be members we learned it was nothing more than a scam.

My family travels often and we thought this would be a great way to save money but in the end it robbed us of over 6,000.  We have not found any deals when viewing their site!  In fact, they cost more.  We have resorted back to booking directly with the hotels, resorts, and the airlines or using the same old internet sites such as Travelocity and Expedia (just to name a few) for FREE with MUCH better deals.

There are NO travel deals for members and in fact, is nothing more than what you can find on the internet for free.  They basically charged us to use their website that copied many sites currently operating for free (such as Travelocity, Expedia…).  Don’t fall for their scam like we did.  Not only are we out the 6700.00, they charge us 20.00 a month for maintenance fees.

Suite Journeys is a total scam and when the Better Business Bureau (BBB) tried to help me with the complaint the company refused to talk with them.  To add to the humor, Suite Journey’s claimed to be a highly recognized company with the BBB during their presentation.  They are not clients of the BBB and certainly do not have a good reputation with the BBB.  The BBB gave me the direct number of the Attorney General’s office in Florida to file my complaint and was incredibly sympathetic to my situation.  Please learn from my mistake!!!

This company refuses to resolve the issue and says, "you can try and sell it but we will not be assisting you here."  How is this legal?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/07/2014 02:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Suite-Journeys/Daytona-Beach-Florida-32118/Suite-Journeys-Highway-Robbery-Daytona-Beach-Florida-1144809. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Suite Journeys

Withdrawing my complaint

AUTHOR: Janell - ()

I hereby voluntarily withdraw my complaint in its entirety which I made on May 7th, 2014 against Suite Journeys.  I am happy with Suite Journeys and do not have any complaings with or against them.