Complaint Review: Sumeer Homes

• Submitted: Mon, December 19, 2005
  • Updated: Tue, September 19, 2006

• Reported By:Cedar Hill Texas
Sumeer Homes
2404 Texas Drive #103 Irving, Texas U.S.A.

Sumeer Homes - Sumeer Home Builder Lies, Steals, and provides a low quality product ripoff Dallas Metroplex Texas

*Consumer Comment: Money Or A Gun?

*Author of original report: Sumeer Homes Update

Sumeer Homes Inc. builds homes in the Dallas Metroplex, they have a shady salesperson, Doc Bouchard, who lies, alters documents and does not provide items/upgrades you have paid for.

The company does not return phone calls or address your issues all the way from the top of the ladder, the President, down to the Operations Manager, and especially on the local level.

There is no customer service. I paid for an upgraded oven I did not get - waited 60 days for, was told had been ordered and was told after 2 months of waiting that I would not get it unless I paid $400 more for it. I moved into my house and was told not to use my current oven until the new one came and was to be exchanged. After 2 months, I find out this oven was NEVER ordered.

I paid thousands for upgraded landscape that still has not been completed over 30 days afte close. The part that had been completed was done incorrectly and will only die. When I try to get someone on the phone concerning this matter. No phone calls will be answered or returned. My yard is half done and no one in sight to complete it

I have had nothing but problems with this builder and salesperson ever since I signed the contract. My real estate agent has experienced this nightmare with us and we both recommend you do not do business with this company if you expect a quality home with customer service. The craftsmanship of this home when you look at it closely, looks like a 5th grader constructed it, and when asked to fix it, the results were less than satisfactory.

BUYER BEWARE!

K.
Waxahachie, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/19/2005 10:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sumeer-Homes/Irving-Texas-75062/Sumeer-Homes-Sumeer-Home-Builder-Lies-Steals-and-provides-a-low-quality-product-ripoff-168496. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sumeer Homes

Money Or A Gun?

AUTHOR: Cory - (U.S.A.)

Was it money or a gun held to your head when you wrote the up-date. Or maybe threat of legal action?

Sumeer Homes Update

AUTHOR: Will - (U.S.A.)

Update from my previous post: Sumeer homes rectified the situation mentioned in my previous post. Contractors were sent over to address any concerns I had and misunderstandings were cleared up. Sumeer had an excellent Rep whose sole job was to satisfy the customer and he did just that, his name was Ed. He walked us through the entire process until we were completely satisfied with our property. He still follows up with us til this day to ensure we haven't had any other problems or concerns we would like him to address. Great, honest Sumeer employee here. Ed's an asset to the company and single handedly changed my entire perception of Sumeer Homes from negative to positive.

Sumeer homes provide a good product and great service with the exception of one sales person named Doc Bouchard in LaVista subdivision in Waxahachie, TX. But I believe Doc is no longer with the company. Other than having to deal with Doc during the purchase process, I was ultimately satisfied with my home purchase decision. So disregard my previous post concerning Sumeer Homes.