Complaint Review: Sumlin Broadcasting Network, LLC

• Updated: Wed, August 06, 2014

• Reported By: pauline — MONCKS CORNER South Carolina
Sumlin Broadcasting Network, LLC
404 Kimble St Oakdale, Louisiana USA

Sumlin Broadcasting Network, LLC Jay Sumlin They are crocks, they RIPPED ME, MY SON AND OTHER MEMBERS OFFFFFFF. Oakdale Louisiana

Jay came on the call claiming to be a child of God, but I don't know what god he was talking about, jay lied from the begining until the end. Jay spoke about how he gave away so much products to certian people and some people that paid their money never received anything, like me and my son.

The person that wrote the rebuttal about the board was angry because they got fired, but I was not on the board and I can vouch that jay did wrong and rip us off. We ordered the cable tv for a year that was $100, bought in to the shopping club that was $99.99 and we bought the bunble which was $250.00 so that a total of $900.00 he have from me and my son.

The night Jay came on and said that he had fired the board and he also said that the shopping club was a front and was not set up to work, so he had all of us fool even his board. One member went to his house where he live and he could have gone thur the floor, so I can say without a doubt THAT JAY AND YOLANDA IS A RIPPOFF CROOKS AND LIARS.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/06/2014 07:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sumlin-Broadcasting-Network-LLC/Oakdale-Louisiana-71463/Sumlin-Broadcasting-Network-LLC-Jay-Sumlin-They-are-crocks-they-RIPPED-ME-MY-SON-AND-O-1167981. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sumlin Broadcasting Network, LLC