Complaint Review: Summer Bay Resort Orlando

• Reported By: Fer942 — Florida
Summer Bay Resort Orlando
25 Town Center Blvd Clermont, Florida USA

Summer Bay Resort Orlando Ripoff, Scammer Clermont Florida

I received a telephone call from a person who said his name was "Larry Johnson", representing Summer Bay Resorts; and he could sale me a vacation package for $159.00 dollars; it consisted of 4-days, 3-nights in Orlando or Tennessee Summer Bay Resort; 3-days, 2-nights I took the "Bait" because he’s mentioned that is one bedroom one bath unit and I can redeem it during the next 18 months…..that I could make my reservations anytime during that period of time without restrictions  or blackout days.

I found out this person has all my information, that’s why by that time I feel safe…..

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/04/2014 10:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Summer-Bay-Resort-Orlando/Clermont-Florida-34714/Summer-Bay-Resort-Orlando-Ripoff-Scammer-Clermont-Florida-1143962. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Summer Bay Resort Orlando