• Report: #41912

• Submitted: Fri, January 17, 2003
  • Updated: Fri, January 17, 2003

• Reported By:chula vista California
summit group publications
west covina west covina, California U.S.A.

summit group publications ripoff west covina California

First, I would like to thank everyone for writing their comments. I think that if it weren't for people like you, I and others would get ripped off of every last dime they have, just to have it multiplied. I received the same letter today many of you have also received I thought "cool, I could go to school,take care of my husbands needs and get some extra cash".

If it werent for my husband who hesitated to send our last cash out, I soon would have been ripped off. He told me to search the internet because he wanted to know exactly what they meant by "every SECURED envelope you mail out", I guess now we know.

I wish there was something we could do about this company or others like it, I know theres not anything else we could do besides letting others know how we got or would've got ripped off in hopes that they havent yet. Second, I would like to tell this company that what comes around goes around. I would also like to ask them, Do you believe in Jesus? And to all those that have been ripped off and dont know how the bills are going to get paid, Believe in God and he will see you through it all. God bless.

Claudia
chula vista, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/17/2003 11:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/summit-group-publications/west-covina-California/summit-group-publications-ripoff-west-covina-California-41912. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on summit group publications