Complaint Review: Summit Group Publications

• Submitted: Wed, April 30, 2003
  • Updated: Wed, April 30, 2003

• Reported By:Upper Darby Pennsylvania
Summit Group Publications
P.O BOX 4399 West Covina, California U.S.A.

Summit Group Publications ripoff business from hell, false promises, the business that doesnt give a dam, tricked and lied to us West Covina California

Hi. My name is Fatima Nyazie, I'm 16 years old and gullable. But this company Promised me many things. First they said that i would be making $5 an enevlope for every 400 I sent out I would make $2,000 plus What i paided them $35 for my "registration fee". Well it all turned out to be some bulls*** and I want my money back very soon. This is not fair they have ad's in the newspaper telling people that they would make so much money and right now everyone is in need of that money! So please help me out as best as you can I don't want this to happen to anyone else. Thank you.

Fatima
Upper Darby, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/30/2003 11:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Summit-Group-Publications/West-Covina-California-91791-0399/Summit-Group-Publications-ripoff-business-from-hell-false-promises-the-business-that-d-55110. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Summit Group Publications