Complaint Review: Summit Group Publications

• Submitted: Wed, June 25, 2003
  • Updated: Wed, June 25, 2003

• Reported By:73115 Oklahoma
Summit Group Publications
P.O. Box 4399 West Covina, CA 91791-0399 West Covina, California U.S.A.

Summit Group Publications ripoff glad that I check the internet first thanks West Covina California

My name is Diane, I'm glad that I check the internet first before I even sent my money order to the following Publications. Good thing my husband told me to call them up and to ask for more information.

I called them up, but unfortunately it was an answering machine that answered. I hope that this group would pay for all the scams they created.

Diane
73115, Oklahoma

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/25/2003 11:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Summit-Group-Publications/West-Covina-California-91791/Summit-Group-Publications-ripoff-glad-that-I-check-the-internet-first-thanks-West-Covina-C-61874. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Summit Group Publications