Complaint Review: Summit Mentoring LLC

• Reported By: misled father — Minneapolis Minnesota
Summit Mentoring LLC
220 north 1200 east suite 201 Lehi, Utah USA

Summit Mentoring LLC Make money fast! more like loose money faster!! Lehi Utah

On february, 24th 2014 I signed up for Work At Home Institute and within a day was called by a company by the name of Summit Mentoring LLC and I spoke to a man by the name of Nick Monzingo (Monzingo.summitmentoring@gmail.com). He explain to me that summit mentoring LLC was a business that helped individuals with the knowledge and tools to become what called a success story. He went on to tell me that with the highly skilled trainers that I would be working with one on one , I would be able to start making lot's of money in just a couple weeks. He asked me to put a down payment on the training meetings and told me that they would loan out the other $2,400.00 to me and then after my first month I should have made enough to start playing them back at $39.95 a month. In my current state of health and not being able to find a job I thought I would give this a shot so I put $500.00 down and set up my first phone meeting for Tuesday March 4 at 2:30 but no one ever called me. I called them the next day and asked why I had not received  my first meeting call. They never gave me an answer for why they never called me they just said they were going to send me a bunch of lessons online and told me to go over them and then just re scheduled me for another meeting for Tuesday March 11th. I am worried that I have been scammed out of my $ and I need help from all others that have been victims of this same scam. We need to work together on a law suit to get our hard earned money back and some!! And to shut these kinds of businesses down for good. Please Help!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/10/2014 10:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Summit-Mentoring-LLC/Lehi-Utah-84043/Summit-Mentoring-LLC-Make-money-fast-more-like-loose-money-faster-Lehi-Utah-1129559. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Summit Mentoring LLC