Complaint Review: Summit Place Kia Waterford

• Updated: Wed, October 16, 2013

• Reported By: vprepolec — Canton Michigan
Summit Place Kia Waterford
2200 Elizabeth Lake Rd Waterford Township, MI 48 Waterford, Michigan USA

Summit Place Kia Waterford Summit Place Kia, Kia Waterford, Waterford Kia Cheated me, lied to too many times to count, treated me with total disrespect and absolutely zero dignity Waterford Michigan

*Author of original report: I'm not stupid

*Consumer Comment: One Question

BEWARE of this dealership.  They ripped me off by charging over $800 more than what they quoted me.  They also lied the mileage on the vehicle, about what needed servicing on my vehicle, promised it would be done in 1-2 days, and still haven't received it back 8 days later.  ALL they care about is the sale.  Once you've signed on the dotted line (and hear the salesmen clapping and laughing in the back room) don't expect to get a call back from ANYONE.  Not even the sales manager, Ozzy.  Collin was my sales rep, Jason did the financing and Ozzy created even more lies on top of all the others.  This type of treatment is absolutely unbelievable.  Next I will be contacting the BBB, Lansing, Collin, Jason's and Ozzy's boss, their boss, then their boss until I get some results. If you're a female, maybe you'll even get asked out to the bar or called sweetheart like I did by 2 of the above mentioned employees.  DO YOURSELF A FAVOR and purchase elsewhere.  I can't believe that any other single dealership could treat a human being so poorly.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/16/2013 02:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Summit-Place-Kia-Waterford/Waterford-Michigan-48328/Summit-Place-Kia-Waterford-Summit-Place-Kia-Kia-Waterford-Waterford-Kia-Cheated-me-lie-1092404. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Summit Place Kia Waterford

I'm not stupid

AUTHOR: vprepolec - ()

Yes, I read the contract and was given a BS lie as to why the price increased.  I had to further research to learn that what he said was completely false.  As my car had broken down and I was desperate, I was absolutely taken advantage of.  If you READ the rest of my complaint, and weren't employed by Summit Place Kia, I think you'd agree that this experience was absolutely ridiculous and uncalled for.  Best of luck in all of your future scams.

One Question

AUTHOR: Jim - ()

$800 more than the quote???  If they quoted you a price, did you READ the contract to catch this increase BEFORE you signed it?