Complaint Review: sumpters wrecker service

• Updated: Sun, August 26, 2012

• Reported By: ron — apache Oklahoma United States of America
sumpters wrecker service
303 n myers rd apache, Oklahoma United States of America

sumpters wrecker service owner lonnie sumpter my name is ron and i trusted this wrecker service to pick up a truck and pay me for crushing it and it had my brand new battery in it .I called to see whats up and he said I could come buy and get 100 apache, Oklahoma

on wednesday my friend gave me a truck,the engine was locked up so i called sumpters wrecker to pick it up.He picked it up after myself and my friend talked to lonnie sumpter for an hour and heard the whole story of this is rons truck and he needs the battery back cause it is brand new.Lonnie dropped me off at my house and said he would be back.I called my friend and he said he already picked it up and left the title open for us to discuse our money agreement.now it is sunday and i have no money or battery and lonnie never called me ,i have been calling him every day.starting from ,let me see if it might run if not we will talk later .Its latter now he says he owes me nothing and no one told him to give the battery back.there was six people out there and they all heard the whole story.I have spoke with 4 other people and they said they would never use his buisness again.All I wanted was 75 dollars and my battery.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/26/2012 07:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/sumpters-wrecker-service/apache-Oklahoma-73006/sumpters-wrecker-service-owner-lonnie-sumpter-my-name-is-ron-and-i-trusted-this-wrecker-932919. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on sumpters wrecker service