Complaint Review: Sumter County, FL. Clerk of Court, FHP, and Sheriff's Department/ Wildwood P.D.

• Submitted: Sat, August 24, 2013
  • Updated: Sun, August 25, 2013

• Reported By: DAVID — Spring Hill Florida
Sumter County, FL. Clerk of Court, FHP, and Sheriff's Department/ Wildwood P.D.
Bushnell, Florida USA

Sumter County, FL. Clerk of Court, FHP, and Sheriff's Department/ Wildwood P.D. Sumter County Florida: Troopers, Cops, Leo, FHP, Sheriff, Police, Po-Po, 5-0, Judges, Law, Order, I THEIVES!!!!--CON-ARTISTS--TERRORISTS!!!!---ILLUMINATI--NATZI!!!--KKK--TRAITORS Bushnell Florida

Really pissed at my local law enforcement and "justice" system. Never felt this betrayed by the government. Sumter County Sherif, FHP, and Court House are stealing money in semi-truck loads from honest hardworking citizens. Every law enforcement officer is lying about what speed their equipment reads and also purposely recording lower speed limit signs then Actually is posted. Our government is infected with thieves and corruption on a mass scale; and we've let them become out of control with our laziness. I was written a ticket on 7/20/13 for supposedly going 70mph in a 55mph zone. I was set on cruise control at 60-64mph depending on how it compensated for unleveled road. The speed limit was actually 60mph. On that entire stretch of road from Ridge Manor (301) to just south of Bushnell untill it turns into 45mph THE SPEED LIMIT SIGNS ARE ALL!!! ALL!!! 60mph.

I took it to court expecting it to be a no brainier dismissed. The Judge listened to Trooper without breaking eye-contact while she pled. As soon as I started to plead he fumbled around his desk for a paper( now I assume a guilty stamp). I stopped talking for about 15 seconds until he realized I stopped. He asked in an annoyed tone "Anything Else?" I repeated the facts and even tried to get him to see a video I took from sign to sign to prove that the charge was wrong beyond a reasonable doubt. He then looked at the trooper and then looked down at his desk as he started to write on that paper he'd been struggling to find; Also while speaking aloud his verdict. He found me guilty of 70 in a 55, added about 100$ to ticket, and sentenced me to advanced driver improvement courses but keeping the points on my record instead of removing the points like courses always do.

EVIL F****** CON-ARTISTS!!!! This week alone I've heard 7 very similar stories like mine. I WILL NOT LET THIS GO. I WILL STAND UP FOR MINE AND OTHERS' RIGHTS. !!!WE ARE ALLOWING ABSOLUTE POWER TO ABSOLUTELY CORRUPT OUR COUNTRY!!!!!!! THE ENTIRE WORLD IS GOING THROU A GLOBAL AWAKENING!!!! BUT MEANWHILE WE ARE LAYING ON OUR COUCHES TETHERED TO OUR TV'S. LIKE SHEEP!!!!!!!! WE'VE LOST OUR CURAGE AND WILL RO BE FREE!!!!!! IF YOU DON'T WAKE UP AND SNAP OUT OF YOU'RE COMA; THIS COUNTRY IS GOING TO GET MUCH MUCH WORSE!!!!!!!!!! DO SOMETHING!!! ME? I say " Give Me Liberty, Or Give me death!!!!!! What say you????

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/24/2013 06:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sumter-County-FL-Clerk-of-Court-FHP-and-Sheriffs-Department-Wildwood-PD-/Bushnell-Florida-33513/Sumter-County-FL-Clerk-of-Court-FHP-and-Sheriffs-Department-Wildwood-PD-Sumter-C-1078641. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sumter County, FL. Clerk of Court, FHP, and Sheriff's Department/ Wildwood P.D.

slave