Complaint Review: sun cities financial group

• Submitted: Wed, September 16, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, April 01, 2010

• Reported By: don — las vegas Nevada USA
sun cities financial group
871 Coronado Center Dr. Suite 200 henderson, Nevada United States of America

sun cities financial group I was solicited by newspaper ad for attractive interest rate for CD. My note was improperly vested and I lost $50,000 of my life savings. henderson, Nevada

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Money Loss

A significant amount of my life savings were lost because of the ignorance of the broker that vested it for me.

I had withdrawn my life savings from one bank to invest in the now failed Indy Mac Bank.

The broker, Dave Nuckolls, no longer with Sun Cities, was not familar enough with proper vesting.  I lost over $50,000 in this investment, I am retired and was totally dependent on this income.

I tried to sue Sun Cities to no avail.  Indy Mac Bank refused to take any responsibility for the improper vesting as well as FDIC.

FDIC now tells me there is never going to be paid to me one cent on the Receivership Certificate of Proof of Claim that I hold.

The responsibly for my losses lies primarily in line of 1. Sun Cities, 2. Indy Mac failed bank and the FDIC.  My government has forsaken me.

Sun Cities are crooks.  Beware future investors.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/16/2009 11:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/sun-cities-financial-group/henderson-Nevada-/sun-cities-financial-group-I-was-solicited-by-newspaper-ad-for-attractive-interest-rate-f-495798. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on sun cities financial group

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Money Loss

AUTHOR: Earl - (United States of America)

With all due respect sir you should state all the facts pertaining to your report. You know FDIC Insurance at the time Indy Mac Bank failed and your deposit was $100,000.00. You wanted to invest more than that because of the high paying interest rate. Banks do not limit deposits to the insurance limit, you can deposit as much as you want but beware that in the event of bank failure you need to know your insurance limits. You signed the bank disclosures and were clearly told that your account was insured up to $100,000. You chose to deposit more and the bank failed. It is not Sun Cities Financials fault, it's not FDIC's fault and it is not IndyMac Bank's fault. You chose to deposit more than the insurance limit and it is your fault. You are an experienced CD Investor and FDIC Insured to $100,000 was noted everywhere in your paperwork, applications and disclosures.