Complaint Review: Sun Ray Trading

• Submitted: Sun, December 14, 2003
  • Updated: Mon, March 22, 2004

• Reported By:Fort Dick California
Sun Ray Trading
12717 W. Sunrise Blvd. Pmb 397 Sunrise, Florida U.S.A.

Sun Ray Trading/ Rainbow Expressions/ Zorba's Marketing/ A1A Company fails to respond to emails, does not ship product...INVESTIGATION STARTED Sunrise Florida

*Consumer Comment: I was ready to send Sun Ray Trading $76.00, thanks RIp-off Report

*Consumer Suggestion: Concerned Citzen

Sun Ray Trading continues to send me offers for home based employment. I enrolled on July 29, 2003 for the grand total of $55.00 knowing that I could not physically do the work required for a larger order, I have not received the package. The Company does not respond to my repeated requests for information.

The phone number listed with the Florida BBB is not a valid number. The address listed is a postal box in a MailBox Etc. suite. I filed a claim with the Broward County Consumer Affairs at www.broward.org who notified Sun Ray on December 3, 2003 that they had 5 days to respond to my claim (no answer yet) and they have forwarded my claim to the FTC who now informs me that they will only investigate a company if they get enough complaints about them.

As of today I have a listing of 56 other email addresses of people who have been scammed by this company, isnt that enough?

Celia
Fort Dick, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/14/2003 09:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sun-Ray-Trading/Sunrise-Florida-33323/Sun-Ray-Trading-Rainbow-Expressions-Zorbas-Marketing-A1A-Company-fails-to-respond-to-e-74982. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sun Ray Trading

I was ready to send Sun Ray Trading $76.00, thanks RIp-off Report

AUTHOR: Chrissi - (U.S.A.)

Why Zorba's Marketing Inc.? I was wondering why it was suggested to look up Zorba's Marketing Inc. Also I would like to thank everyone who took the time to file a report on www.ripoffreport.com I was ready to send Sun Ray Trading $76.00 but I decided to check out www.bbb.com and nothing came up. All of a sudden this site popped up and I am sure glad it did. I put it on my favorites and will be checking here before I check BBB. Thanks again.

#2 Consumer Suggestion

Concerned Citzen

AUTHOR: Jim - (U.S.A.)

To anyone who has sent this company money look in the Florida Corperation website:

Look up Zorba's Marketing Inc.