Complaint Review: sun seal spas

• Updated: Fri, December 23, 2011

• Reported By: angry customer — Thornlie Other Australia
sun seal spas
Internet Australia

sun seal spas southwest spas Mr Paul England is at it again, this time under a new name - Sunseal spas in Australia, Internet

Mr Paul England and his company Southwest spas appears to have expanded his spa sales into Australia under the name of Sunseal spas. He is advertising greatly reduced spas for sale and wants a sizable deposit before the spa has even arrived in Australia from China. He then expects people to pay the full amount before the spa has even left the dock! Unfortunately I did not research this company prior to paying a deposit and I am now in a situation where I am trying to get my deposit back.

I ordered a spa with his associate Avril Jackson who goes under the company name of Bahai spas, she gladly took my deposit and when she notified me that there was a delay with delivering the spa and wanting more money my parnter phoned Mr Paul England. Mr England abused my parnter for questioning his terms and said he did not want our business and would arrange for a full refund - that was four weeks ago and after countless emails and unreturned calls still no refund. On contacting his associate Avril Jackson we got the same response only abuse and still no refund. I am now in the process of having Consumer Affairs and the ACCC investigate an lodge a complaint against Mr England.

I only hope this report helps deter more people from dealing with Mr England and his associates, unfortunately it is usually too late as in my case - I wish I had researched who I was dealing better. I will update this report regularly and let readers know my progress in getting my deposit back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/23/2011 07:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/sun-seal-spas/internet/sun-seal-spas-southwest-spas-Mr-Paul-England-is-at-it-again-this-time-under-a-new-name--813310. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on sun seal spas