Complaint Review: Sun Travel

• Reported By: Deborah — North Tonawanda New York
Sun Travel
270 Sparta Avenue, Suite 104 #303, Sparta< NJ 0787 Sparta, , New Jersey USA

Sun Travel Rip off Sparta, New Jersey

Recently, My husband and I received a card to receive a 49.00 pkg. to include air fare and 2-night hotel stay. (+fee/taxes) if we would listen to a talk on a vacation club. They collected the card and said that they needed it and I could not have it.

We were also going to recieve a 50.00 dining card.   We did not purchase the club.  They gave us application to send in 49.00 each ceritfied check...no personal checks.  We did and then received another paper requesting an additional 100.00 each and then told us that when we send that it, they want another 49.00 each.

I called to ask for my 98.00 back...no response.

I feel that they have misrepresented the "gift " that they promised and are only trying to make money off hard working people.  I have read that this has happened before to others and it makes me sad.  I just want my 98.00 back. I have all paperwork if you would like to see.

Deborah

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/26/2014 07:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sun-Travel/Sparta-New-Jersey-07871/Sun-Travel-Rip-off-Sparta-New-Jersey-1118540. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sun Travel