Complaint Review: Sunbelt Credit Corp. Manager Brenda

• Submitted: Tue, February 05, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, February 05, 2008

• Reported By:Orlando Florida
Sunbelt Credit Corp. Manager Brenda
6750 N. Orange Blossom Trail Suite B-1 Orlando, Florida U.S.A.

Sunbelt Credit Corp. Manager Brenda She agreeded I could pay Jan. payment Feb.2, I did and she took my lil truck Orlando Florida

I usually pay on the 19,my contract date. Brenda said because I receive state disability, I must pay on the 3rd of each month.

Brenda called my house at 9:30pm Jan.17 and asked when can I pay. I let her know I had just got back from two family funerals, in two different states. She asked if I could make payment and late fee on Feb.2 2008 and I said yes I can

I arrived at Sunbelt on Saturday Feb. 2. The sign said "OPEN", the lights was on, I pulled the door and it was locked,so I used the drop box.

Around 4:30 pm Feb. 2 my neighbor shouted " your truck is being towed ", we caught up with the tow truck that had no name, no address and no telephone number on either side. The driver said Brenda Simpson aurthorized him to pick up my truck.

A friend of mine dropped a payment in the box Feb.3. She didn't know what happen.

My payment for May 19, June, July and August 2007 is still not credited to my account. Please, please somebody HELP ME.

Willie d.
Orlando, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/05/2008 11:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sunbelt-Credit-Corp-Manager-Brenda/Orlando-Florida-32810/Sunbelt-Credit-Corp-Manager-Brenda-She-agreeded-I-could-pay-Jan-payment-Feb2-I-did-an-306333. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sunbelt Credit Corp. Manager Brenda