Complaint Review: sunbelt credit

• Updated: Wed, October 31, 2012

• Reported By: olga — jacksonville Florida United States of America
sunbelt credit
550 wells rd ste9 orange park, Florida United States of America

sunbelt credit harrasment...coming to my home..ecplainrd that i was on disability orange park, Florida

*Consumer Comment: Easy there coast

*Consumer Comment: deadbeat

I signed up and took a personal loan out thru Sunbelt credit...I was hospitalized in June/July for severe depression and I am under a doctoctors care. I faxed paperwork over to Sunbelt filled out by my doctor and I am out on medical leave therefore I have no income.Sunbelt has been coming out to my home even on Saturdays trying to collect payment.and I feel that I'd harrasment.they know I'm not working and I suffer from depression and anxiety/panic attacks and they are being inconsiderate.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/31/2012 05:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/sunbelt-credit/orange-park-Florida-32073/sunbelt-credit-harrasmentcoming-to-my-homeecplainrd-that-i-was-on-disability-orange-962486. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on sunbelt credit

Easy there coast

AUTHOR: Niko234 - (United States of America)

While I do not condone his tone I do agree. You took out a loan and now refuse to pay it. If you borrow money the lender is entitled by law to recoup their funds. A doctors note saying you are out of work does not excuse you from your obligations. Send the a cease contact letter however, that could land you in court with a judgement. Lots of people are hospitalized for the same reason and still pay their debts.

deadbeat

AUTHOR: coast - (USA)

You defaulted on the loan. Get your lazy a** back to work.