Complaint Review: sunblocker auto

• Reported By: sybil — Charlotte North Carolina
sunblocker auto
1615 South Blvd charlotte, North Carolina USA

sunblocker auto Lamonte Brown RIP OFF REPAIR charlotte North Carolina

I took my car to have Sunblocker look at, needed transmission replaced. Lamonte Brown provided me with a 1 year warranty on the replaced transmission.

The car drove for 1 and half days before it stopped. I contacted Sun blocker/Lamonte Brown to correct the situation. He would not honor the warranty and would not refund my money.

I found out after another mechanic shop looked at the car that the transmission was never replaced because it still has the same vin number as my engine making it an OEM meaning the original transmission.

I have a lawyer that is pursuing the matter. I am also working with the licensing bureau and consumer fraud agency on this matter

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/07/2013 01:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/sunblocker-auto/charlotte-North-Carolina-28269/sunblocker-auto-Lamonte-Brown-RIP-OFF-REPAIR-charlotte-North-Carolina-1097696. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on sunblocker auto