Complaint Review: Sunblockers Lamonte Brown

• Updated: Mon, October 28, 2013

• Reported By: A. Battle — Charlotte North Carolina
Sunblockers Lamonte Brown
1617 South Blvd. Charlotte, North Carolina USA

Sunblockers-Lamonte Brown Lamonte Brown is a LIAR, THIEF, AND NOT A MECHANIC! They scammed me on getting an engine replaced! Charlotte North Carolina

*Author of original report: Sybil, please contact me asap! Thanks

*Consumer Comment: I was also ripped off by sunblockers and have an attroney

I contacted Lamonte Brown of Sunblockers on Sept. 5, 2013 to swap out an engine on my truck. After a lengthy conversation, he had me convinced he had an engine ready to swap out, and he was on the up and up and knew what he was doing. He told me it would just take 2 days. After a WEEK of getting no phone calls and no response to my calls and messages, I had to have the police meet me at the place to try to get my deposit back, they were no help at all!

It has been 2 months and excuse after excuse, lie after lie, and my truck is still sitting in the same place it was with NO WORK DONE! He is the epitome of low-life! He gets a deposit from people and then just dont do the work and wait to see if you will take him to court. I AM! So if anyone else is reading this and would like to be a witness in court please feel free to contact me ASAP. (((email redacted)))

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/28/2013 11:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sunblockers-Lamonte-Brown/Charlotte-North-Carolina-282/Sunblockers-Lamonte-Brown-Lamonte-Brown-is-a-LIAR-THIEF-AND-NOT-A-MECHANIC-They-scamme-1095130. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sunblockers Lamonte Brown

Sybil, please contact me asap! Thanks

AUTHOR: A. Battle - ()

Hey Sybil, I would love to talk to you and your lawyer. If you want email me at antoniobpi960@gmail.com. Or you can find me in the yellow pages under A1 Pressure Washing and Lawn Care.

I was also ripped off by sunblockers and have an attroney

AUTHOR: sybil - ()

I took my car to have a transmisson repaired. Lamonte Brown and Sunblockers said it was repaired with a replacement transmission.

The car stopped on second day . I had a year warranty that was not honered. I was told that my transmisson had beeen removed and the place where he got the transmission from would not honor the warrany .                                                                                                                                                                                          I found out it was all a lie a replacement transmission was  never  put in my car as a repair shop  looked at teh transmission and showed me that it was my orginal transmisson with the vin number on it .                                                                                                                                                                                                I would like for the individual that poste to contact me as I have a lawyer  handeling this.