Complaint Review: suncoast holiday

• Submitted: Thu, June 16, 2011
  • Updated: Thu, June 16, 2011

• Reported By: andre — Internet Singapore
suncoast holiday

suncoast holiday phone scam. called and convince u to buy package travel discount and not give u any time to consider Internet

suncoast holiday called me all the way from the states. they said tampa florida.. i am in Singapore by the way.. they wanted to sell me a package deal, and i thought it was a good deal. 998 USD to go to orlando, fort lauderdale and a bahama cruise. for 4 people! great deal huh? they would not pay for air fare but promised to get it at a 60% DISCOUNT~!

i was uncertain but i din want to lose this chance.. before i know it, she was asking me for my card details. and claimed that it was safe as i only gave the details on the front. they said that if i did not give them the 3 digit number on the back, it would be safe.

little did i know that they could charge me the amount just using my expiry date..

it is extremely difficult for me to contact them from singapore and i am having difficulty.. the amount i checked has already been charged to my account and my credit card says i cant block the transaction at all.. i need to get the company to refund me the money..

please help me..

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/16/2011 07:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/suncoast-holiday/internet/suncoast-holiday-phone-scam-called-and-convince-u-to-buy-package-travel-discount-and-not-741810. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on suncoast holiday