Complaint Review: Sundance Vacations/ Travel Advantage Network/

• Updated: Mon, July 22, 2013

• Reported By: lram69 — wheeling Illinois
Sundance Vacations/ Travel Advantage Network/
264 Highland Park Blvd. Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania USA

Sundance Vacations/ Travel Advantage Network/ Tri-State Financial misrepresentations Wilkes-Barre Pennsylvania

TAN/Sundance/ Tri-State Financial told me at the time I signed up that if I ever had a hardship I was to call them and that I would be able to cancel this membership! Well I did I am now a single mother of 2 girls going through health issues... My salary is not enought to cover rent food school and the $300 a month fee that I have to pay TAN for services I never used! Never able to use because wow... they are always booked and never have the $99 getaway for 3 bedrooms. Not only was I told I can not cancel I was told that there is nothing they can do for me! That is not what I was told when we purchased this... Shame on Tan for misrepresenting themselves in order to get a sale! lram69

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/22/2013 01:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sundance-Vacations-Travel-Advantage-Network-/Wilkes-Barre-Pennsylvania-18702/Sundance-Vacations-Travel-Advantage-Network-Tri-State-Financial-misrepresentations-Wil-1069107. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sundance Vacations/ Travel Advantage Network/