Complaint Review: Sundance Vacations

• Updated: Fri, May 09, 2014

• Reported By: amy — Annandale Virginia
Sundance Vacations
264 Highland Park Blvd Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania USA

Sundance Vacations Plan with Tan, Travel Advantage Network Manipulative, Illegal business practices Wilkes-Barre Pennsylvania

Sundance Vacations (Plan with Tan/Travel Advantage Network) used many material misrepresentations in their presentation to me, including lying about acquiring properties in Europe, telling me there would always be studio units availabe, and many other things.  In addition, they used illegal business practices by telling me in writing in my contract that I had no right of rescission.  In fact, this is agains the law in PA, which gives me a three day right of rescission that Sundance legally was supposed to tell me in writing at the time of sale.

If this wasn't bad enough, every time I said NO, they kept changing their speech and manipulating me in order to get me to buy their product.  They are an underhanded company that uses illegal practices and manipulation to lure people into buying a product, and then they don't deliver on their promises!

Stay away from Sundance Vacations and all of their subsidiaries.  They cannnot be trusted!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/09/2014 10:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sundance-Vacations/Wilkes-Barre-Pennsylvania-18702/Sundance-Vacations-Plan-with-Tan-Travel-Advantage-Network-Manipulative-Illegal-business-1145354. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sundance Vacations