Complaint Review: Sunoco Gas Station

• Updated: Fri, February 15, 2013

• Reported By: AnnaW — Marietta Georgia United States of America
Sunoco Gas Station
1155 S. Cobb Drive Marietta, Georgia United States of America

Sunoco Gas Station I used a Sunoco gift card in the amount of $25.00 to pay for my gas.The pump shut off at $24.60 and would not allow me to pump anymore gas so I was shorted by $.40 on the card..I had 1/4 tank of gas Marietta, Georgia

I used a $25.00 Sunoco gift card,but the pump shut off at $24.60 and would not allow me to pump the full $25.00 amount.I had 1/4 tank when I added what should have been an additional 7 gallons of gas.I have a 25 gallon tank in my Ford F150,a 1/4 tank would be 6.25 gallons,after I added 7 gallons that would be 13.25 gallons of gas which would before than 1/2 tank in my truck since 11.75 gallons would be 1/2 tank.My gas gauge showed well below 1/2 tank after adding the Sunoco gas at 3.49 per gallon.The only reason I used this Sunoco station was because I had the gift card, but I will never use that station again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/15/2013 06:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sunoco-Gas-Station/Marietta-Georgia-/Sunoco-Gas-Station-I-used-a-Sunoco-gift-card-in-the-amount-of-2500-to-pay-for-my-gasTh-1015088. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sunoco Gas Station