Complaint Review: Sunrise Credit Services, Inc

• Updated: Tue, December 24, 2013

• Reported By: brycentx — belton Texas
Sunrise Credit Services, Inc
Farningdale, New York USA

Sunrise Credit Services, Inc Collection notice received - I've never had a late payment in my life. Farningdale New York

I received a collection notice from Sunrise Credit Services out of NY.  It says it was for a magazine subscription but I pay everything in advance.  I tried to call this company but the numbers you dial go to a automated system wanting to collect money. I'm not going to give my credit card information to someone just raddom over the phone, expecially if I dont agree with what it is for.  I've NEVER had a late payment EVER and I dont want my perfect credit tarnished by a stupid subcription.  But i'm very leary about this company.   Has this happened to anyone else?

Belton, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/24/2013 07:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sunrise-Credit-Services-Inc/Farningdale-New-York-11735/Sunrise-Credit-Services-Inc-Collection-notice-received-Ive-never-had-a-late-payment-i-1109623. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sunrise Credit Services, Inc