Complaint Review: Sunrise PC Support

• Updated: Wed, February 19, 2014

• Reported By: Kristopher — Wilmington North Carolina
Sunrise PC Support
19C Trolley Street Wilmington DE 19806 Wilmington, Delaware USA

Sunrise PC Support Claimed to work for Mcafee, the told me my brand new computer had a virus & that I needed to pay them $300 to fix the problem. I just wanted to renew my Mcafee subscription. Wilmington Delaware

My wife was trying to tramsfer her Mcafee subscritpion to her new computer. She Google Macafee & this company popedd up #1 & it said they were Mcafee. Later we found out it was a deceptive Google Adwords campaign. They claimed to be Mcafee, the told her my brand new computer had a virus & that I needed to pay them $300 to fix the problem. After realizing this was not not Macfee 5 minutes after the fact, they refused to refund my wife her money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/19/2014 01:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sunrise-PC-Support/Wilmington-Delaware-19806/Sunrise-PC-Support-Claimed-to-work-for-Mcafee-the-told-me-my-brand-new-computer-had-a-vi-1124841. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sunrise PC Support