Complaint Review: Sunrise Premiums

• Submitted: Thu, August 23, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, September 04, 2007

• Reported By:Greenwood Indiana
Sunrise Premiums
3500 Gateway Dr.Suite 105 Pompano Beach, Florida U.S.A.

Sunrise Premiums LIED ABOUT FEES THAT CAME WITH THE PRODUCT RIPOFF Pompano Beach Florida

*Author of original report: PROMISES MADE RIGHT

*UPDATE Employee: The truth about Sunrise Premiums Corporation

I originally contacted Sunrise to plan a group client incentive trip for about 13-15 clients. They told me that I would have no problem planning a group trip. Then I was told that the fee for taking the trips would be $150 per person/per trip. My clients recieved billing from $400-$800 per person. Out of the 25 trips that were purchased NONE were able to be used. I was told that if I was unhappy with the product that they would issue a refund. THEY REFUSED TO GIVE ME A REFUND. I have lost clients due to the fraudulent promises that Sunrise made. The purpose of the trips was to obtain new clients because of the trip incentive, now I have lost them.

Emvorn
Greenwood, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/23/2007 07:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sunrise-Premiums/Pompano-Beach-Florida-33069/Sunrise-Premiums-LIED-ABOUT-FEES-THAT-CAME-WITH-THE-PRODUCT-RIPOFF-Pompano-Beach-Florida-269850. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sunrise Premiums

PROMISES MADE RIGHT

AUTHOR: Emvorn - (U.S.A.)

After both parties discussed the issue, both agree that there were several areas of miscommunication on ours, as the consumer, as well as the business. I am happy to report that we have come to a very fair settlement and would like to retract the previous complaint.

It was a quick and hasty decision to accuse the company of wrong doing before having a chance to reconcile the situation as professional adults. That was wrong doing on our end.

The truth about Sunrise Premiums Corporation

AUTHOR: Sunrise Premiums Corporation - (U.S.A.)

First of all, Sunrise Premiums is not the fulfillment center for this certificate, nor are we the company that makes this certificate, we only market this certificate. This company who posted there erroneous statements was told about the terms and conditions of the certificate, specifically about not being able to utilize this for Group Travel. We are in possession of emails that support this and much more.

As a gesture of good faith, despite ignoring our emails against group travel, offered them a refund for the unused certificates that were still in their possession. This offer was refused by the owner of this company, instead we were threatened repeatedly with legal action, as this refund was not sufficient for them. As we have told this company in many instances, we are not the makers of this certificate(the makers and fulfillers is a company called Odenza), and should not be held harmless for any problems arising out of reservations made.

We were very transparent and upfront about fees and conditions of the certificates that we market to our clients, hence the reason that we have so many first customers that come back to us for our expertise and reliability.

We have referred this company to our attorneys, because of the numerous threats for legal action that we have had from them, but to day, they have not done so.