Complaint Review: Sunrise Student Loan Services

• Reported By: Leslie — Stone Mountain Georgia
Sunrise Student Loan Services
20002 N. 19th Ave, Building B, 2nd Floor Phoenix, Arizona USA

Sunrise Student Loan Services I WANT MY MONEY BACK Phoenix Arizona

I signed up with Sunrise Student Loan Services on March 7, 2014, for them to lower my student loan payments. I made two installment payments of $166.63 each and have not received any of the promised material. I have been trying to reach someone at 855-803-1537 for the last two days, and all I get is "THANK YOU FOR CALLING, PLEASE CONTINUE TO HOLD FOR THE NEXT AVAILABLE AGENT" for 2 HOURS straight! At this point, I want my money back and want to stop payment of the last $166.33 for April 11, 2014.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/08/2014 07:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sunrise-Student-Loan-Services/Phoenix-Arizona-85027/Sunrise-Student-Loan-Services-I-WANT-MY-MONEY-BACK-Phoenix-Arizona-1137171. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sunrise Student Loan Services