Complaint Review: sunrise student loan

• Updated: Wed, April 23, 2014

• Reported By: Arkansas
sunrise student loan
phoenix, Arizona USA

sunrise student loan Bruce I heard the advertisement over the radio, and it sounded great I thought this would be a turn around for me! I got in touch with the agency in january.We talked about my possible options, and he called me several if times.I gave him a calk back around february and made the payment! I heard from him twice , he suppose to send me documents to sign and havent receive them yet!! Everytime I call to speak to someone it go straight to bruce voicemail it been two months since I spoke to someone if I cant get any assistance, I would like my money back thanks! phoenix Arizona

I am concern about sunrise student loan , I think they swindle me. In January I heard the advertisement on the radio, and Iit sounded like a great opportunity to help me to get ahead in student loans.

I called their number and I spoke to Bruce about what direction I should go in! So a month later I spoke to him again in February.He took my payment and said he would seen my documents I needed to sign,

A week later I didnt receive them I called back again, and then he insisted it was the wrong address, so I gave him the correct one, and I still didnt receive it. I  been calling for a solid month or every other day and I get his voicemail or

I go to the automatic machine and waited two hours and still couldnt speak to no one I would like some assistance or my money back becauseI have to start making payments soon!! Thanks

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/23/2014 07:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/sunrise-student-loan/phoenix-Arizona/sunrise-student-loan-Bruce-I-heard-the-advertisement-over-the-radio-and-it-sounded-great-1141004. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on sunrise student loan