Complaint Review: Sunrise Student Loan

• Updated: Fri, May 16, 2014

• Reported By: Tried of the scams — Compton California
Sunrise Student Loan
20002 north 19th Avenue Phoenix, Arizona USA

Sunrise Student Loan Scam after paying fees unable to reach anyone at the company. No call back after leaving messages and emails. Phoenix Arizona

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: not much we could have done

When I contacted the company calls where answered promptly and returned within minutes. Once fees of 279.00 where deducted I have not been able to get through to anyone. I have held for hours for a agent with no luck. A fee time I did reach a voice mail but never received a call back. I even emailed my representative Britney (if that's even her name) and have yet to revive a response. I have no idea what's going on or if the company is still in business.

No correspondence at all not even by mail. This company seems to take advantage of people who are desperate for help. Who are trying to get back on track and be in good standing with the student loans. This is why we call. My loan is still in default, my wages garnished and no contact from them. When I contact federal student loan they informed me that one loan could not be consolidated which not the information sunrise student loans gave me. What a scam! Do not do business with this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/16/2014 11:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sunrise-Student-Loan/Phoenix-Arizona-85027/Sunrise-Student-Loan-Scam-after-paying-fees-unable-to-reach-anyone-at-the-company-No-cal-1147269. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sunrise Student Loan

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

not much we could have done

AUTHOR: anonymous - ()

please see the most recent post on this site... i wish you the best.