Complaint Review: sunrise student loans

• Updated: Thu, May 29, 2014

• Reported By: dee — birmingham Alabama
sunrise student loans
, Select State/Province USA

sunrise student loans sunrise student loans took my money phoenix Arizona

In February 2014, I tried to consolidate my student loans with sunrise

Student loans...the lady on the phone told me that paying 400.00 would get the process started and that I had no worries...I stress to her that I was a single parent and that I just dont have 400.00 to just give away...she ensured me that by doing this all my stress and problems would be gone from heaving to pay so much without consolidating my loans....long story short I paid sunrise student loans 400.00 to help me consolidate my loans in feb 2014 and its may and no one has contacted me nor can I get anyone on the phone....please be aware of sunrise studemt loans they are a ripoff....I want my money back!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/29/2014 05:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/sunrise-student-loans/Select-StateProvince/sunrise-student-loans-sunrise-student-loans-took-my-money-phoenix-Arizona-1150698. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on sunrise student loans