Complaint Review: sunrise vacation

• Reported By: Beth — Greenville South Carolina United States of America
sunrise vacation
815 Lincoln st Greenbay, Wisconsin United States of America

sunrise vacation timeshare resale, Greenbay, Wisconsin

Time share resale...This company called and said they had a buyer who was willing to pay 5,000 more than I owe for my timeshare.  They e-mailed me a very unprofessional documents then had me contacted by an even more unprofessional representative (Susan) to tell me how the transaction would work.  I would pay her $1900 for the advertising that they had done over the past year then they would send everything to the title company to do the closing.  They would then cut me a check for the difference from my payoff for the property.  It would take approx. 7 days.  When I said that I accepted the offer but the title company would need to cut a second check for their fee I was told they could not do that , that they had to be paid first.  I went on to say your business affiliate has the money already... they can cut the check directly to you and that eliminates the risk for all parties.  He then hung up on me!  Can you say SCAM!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/18/2012 12:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/sunrise-vacation/Greenbay-Wisconsin-54301/sunrise-vacation-timeshare-resale-Greenbay-Wisconsin-943020. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on sunrise vacation