Complaint Review: SunrisePOS

• Updated: Fri, September 20, 2013

• Reported By: pos peeps rip off artist — Huntington Beach California
SunrisePOS
5932 Bolsa Ave. Huntington Beach, CA 92649 Huntington Beach, California USA

SunrisePOS Gets Customer Database Stolen by POS PEEPS POS PEEPS is a scam - they stole our 14 year old database and are trying to sell to them direct. Huntington Beach California

*Author of original report: SunrisePOS has hundreds and hundreds of very happy customers.

*UPDATE Employee: The PEEPS

It has come to our attention that we have a ripoff artist here.

The true "owner" of POS PEEPS - "Nathaniel Stracker" is a rip off artist. Nathaniel is an X employee of mine that worked for SunrisePOS for over 7 years.

He has decided to go out on his own and create a business exactly like mine. (Shoker right?) Have you heard of the term "disgruntled employee"?

This guy posted a website (if that is what you want to call it) saying they manufacturer their own POS equipment and actually copied my home page - just about word for word. Could have gone a little more original guys - but I will take that as an SEO compliment.

if you want to work with this guy who stole all of our contacts and spread lies about our company just to try to start his own - good luck - please - buy from them. If not. - sorry it had come to this - Website bashing. Network Tampering, Slander with Malicios Intent. Corporate Espionage!! I can go on!!!

14 years vs ZERO!!! Just another "employee" gone rouge!! Happens every few years in my industry - but they quickly pass on - as usual and realize that there are way too many of us serious players these days for a reason.

Nice website btw!

What A rip off artist. Your threiving ways will catch up quickly.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/20/2013 12:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SunrisePOS/Huntington-Beach-California-92649/SunrisePOS-Gets-Customer-Database-Stolen-by-POS-PEEPS-POS-PEEPS-is-a-scam-they-stole-ou-1085944. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SunrisePOS

SunrisePOS has hundreds and hundreds of very happy customers.

AUTHOR: SunrisePOS-pospeeps - ()

The point I was making is that Nathaniel began to start his own company (POS PEEPS) a few months before "leaving" SunrisePOS. And he decided to steal our 14 year database of clients that we have worked very hard and spent hundreds of thousands of marketing dollars to attain and to build and also began and is actively contacting them spreading the lies that you see in his rebutal.

He began to sabatage the business by selling deals below cost - intentionally - thinking he can bring down SunrisePOS. He then began to contact SunrisePOS long time customers and vendors spreading lies. Oh. Using his company provided cell phone none the less.. When management caught on - they changed the comp plan for him and - wow.. Shocker.. He quit. Obviously not knowing the kind of recources that we have access to - SunrisePOS continues to be a leader in the POS industry and are doing better than ever before. Please feel free to contact us or come by our brand new offices in Newport Beach, Ca. And for the record.. All of the customers that he listed have been installed and are up and running so I am not sure where he was going with that. And yes. We do have tons of great customers that would even go as far as to leave a review on our website. Feel free to go to our website and see our reviews page.

And yes... Actually, unfortunately - we do run into delays with hardware through back orders, the fact that we are a VERY BUSY POS dealer and our technical staff could not keep up with orders sometimes. When that happens - customers get upset. But in the end - they get everything we promised them and more.

The fact is Nathaniel - when you stole the SunrisePOS customer database and began contacting them (yes - I have emails and recorded calls from customers proving this) and slandering SunrisePOS saying we were going out of businesses or splitting town etc... as you continue to do for your own personal gain - that is called Slander with Malicious Intent and Corporate Espionage. Both are felonies that our attorney is currently filing paperwork on. So keep an eye out for that.

And do you really want to get into paying you - and how I paid you? You always got paid Nathaniel. You got paid VERY WELL in fact. Just like everyone else. But if you sold a deal below cost - why would you expect to get commission on that? The company loses money - but you still feel entitled to a commission on that sale? Wow.. Pretty selfish. And you were supposed to be the "Sales Manager" watching out for things like that - but because you already had a plan in mind - you decided to steal from the company that paid you very well for over 8 years. Even after your last POS business Patriot POS was shut down for some unmentionable reasons. And you just left those customers high and dry. Good thing SunrisePOS was there to help you and them hah??? I could go deeper on that - but there is no need.

And to address your comment on me starting other businesses.. I am a business man. That is what I do. I am partners in multiple businesses. And one was a fantactic non-profit company that did supply over 5000 tents to displaced families all over the world.. It's called "giving back". But you wouldn't know about that as you are just take - take - take.. And I'm sure your new "partners" will find that out soon enough.

Nate - I do not discount your hard work. You did work very hard for SunrisePOS before you began to sabatage the company in an effort to try to put us out of business so you could take over. And you failed to do so.. And I'm sure you will do well in your new venture as you are a hard worker. But to start a business with with stolen customer data - that is just bad businesses and you are starting off on the wrongf foot.

But I hate to tell you - you did just the opposite. SunrisePOS is doing GREAT and without someone intentionally sabataging the company - we are able to generate more business than ever before. The only wake up call I got was seeing what you had in mind over the past couple of months - and that was to start your own company by stealing the recourses that SunrisePOS built over 14 years and just bighting the hand that fed you for soooo long. It's really sad and pathetic. But I guess that is just how you felt you had to do it as you had no other means of gaining customers. You always had ideas to start your own company anyways with your friends money. A restaurant, an e-cig shop etc.. You were trying to get him to flip the bill for years. So you finally were able to talk him into doing it. Good for you. Ands when the small list of customers that were upset or you were able to convince we were having trouble dries up.. You will then know what it takes to continue to build a business in a very competitive industry and we will see just how long your "friend" will continue to fund your business.

As the President and CEO - I rely on my consultants and contracted employees (you) to run and grow all of my businesses. But when you have a person intentionally sabataging the company - trying to bring the company down from the inside - that is where the company begins to have problems and things break down.. But they are easily fixed by identifying the problems and removing those individuals and tapping into our vast resources. Which is exactly what we did..

But with you gone Nathaniel - things are great.. The ship is sailing at full speed ahead - and I can't be happier with the outlook of SunrisePOS. So thank you for everything.. Sorry things had to end this way - and I'm sure you will be successful in your new venture. Too bad it was started with stolen customers and lies.

The PEEPS

AUTHOR: The POS PEEPS, Inc. - ()

Bryan Harrington, you above all people know that I am not a disgruntled employee. I've gone months before without being paid my commission so my clients could be installed before they opened.

I left to help establish The POS PEEPS because I was sick of making up mandated excuses to disgruntled customers every day. Excuses explaining to customers why they have not received the systems they paid for months ago. “Mistakes in shipping”, “not passing QC “and “backorders” only buy a certain amount of time.

I left because I declined to get paid so the people that believed in me could open their businesses while you were spending their deposits.

I left because I care about my customers and I couldn't sell out my integrity to pull Sunrise out of a hole. I knew I would get paid eventually if I didn't leave. You somehow always come up with some buy a tent for the homeless scheme or other to get get the monye to get everyone caught up.  However, we end up back in the same spot in a few months and no one gets a tent.

I left because of the stress of wondering if a company is going to survive and not knowing if my customers are going to be taken care of properly and am I going to get paid?  I need to have the ability to make sure promises are fulfilled without having to rely on lies.

I left because I love this business!  For the pride I feel when I contribute to the success of a business. It came to a point when I felt guilty for making a sale. I trusted the solution just not the provider. The support is great; they just can't do much when hardware or software isn't there when needed. I left to make a difference.

In regards to stealing your database, what need would we have for a database of customers who already have the systems we sell?  We don't profit off of support. I have the contacts of the people I have built personal relationships with who contact me on a regular basis. It's up to them who they decide to trust their future business with.

The problem you have is at one time or another they have had the same experience as the customers I lost sleep over because they weren't being treated properly.

T Weston's Steakhouse in Florida, Acts Thrift Store in Pasadena, Cielo Coffee in Irvine, One Way Fashion in LA, Tutti Frutti in Louisiana, Spooners Frozen Yogurt in Colorado, Guirrmos in Palm Springs, Thunder Market in San Diego, New Moon with 2 locations in LA, the list goes on, these are just the few I remember getting calls from every day before I left.

Beyond that are the people who don't realize they don't have valid software licenses or have hardware that doesn't match the specs they purchased.

It should be a wake up call to you if anything that customers who have previously worked with Sunrise ignore your random discounts and are willing to pay more to work with The PEEPS. You can try to discredit us to your heart's content but I honestly believe honesty and integrity will prevail. At Sunrise I couldn't provide references because we had no satisfied customers. The PEEPS see a problem with that. I implore people to call your references. Then call mine. I'm sure that they will have no problem making their own determination on who the rip off is.