Complaint Review: Sunset Audi Beaverton Oregon

• Updated: Thu, March 20, 2014

• Reported By: sunsetaudivictim — vancouver Washington
Sunset Audi Beaverton Oregon
4050 SW 139th Way Beaverton, Oregon USA

Sunset Audi Beaverton Oregon Sunset ImportsSunset Porsche Oregon Audi Dealership that should put a gun in my face before they steal my money. Beaverton Oregon

Beware of the service department of Sunset Audi in Beaverton Oregon. As a warning do not expect Audi USA to be willing to help you either. As i write this i am making arrangements to contact volkswagen in USA and then in Germany if i have to since that is who owns and makes audi.

Over the past year they have constantly done the old fashioned bait and switch repair tactic to me on my audi. The first time i went in for a oil change they told me that my brakes needed to be totally replaced, i freaked out but my husband became upset because they told him the brakes had worn out pads and bad brake rotors. The problem was that five days previously, he had changed the brakes on the vehicle with all new parts. He told them this and all they did was giggle on the phone.

I still gave them a chance as i believe in being open minded and giving my fellow man a chance. Then after an oil change they performed, i began losing oil and when i called them they said is was normal just to stop by and they would top off the oil.My husband luckily was a mechanic when he was younger and said that this was not normal to just lose oil. The next oil change he did himself. He found that the oil filter they put in previously had been installed over the old oil ring seal from the old oil filter. This was the reason the car was leaking oil. He did the job correctly and we never had oil leak again.

Next the car a few months later had a slight leak of oil on the valve cover gasket, i took it to them and they tore apart the motor but fixed the valve covers. Soon after this repair we got a buzzer from the low coolant light. the car never had that happen before as well. So i took it to them as my husband said have them make sure it is not a problem with a seal near the gaskets or something. I went back to them and they checked and said to me that it was a water pump leaking. I asked how bad and the mechanic told me just to keep putting water in the overflow and no big deal. I got home told my husband and he told me that water pumps are big deal as they can cause catastrophic failure if they go bad while driving.

A few weeks later i took car to them for the water pump. I was told it would be two hours. Of course it was almost all day and then they came out to me and told me there was a broken part on the top of the egnine and that now the check engine light was on and the car did not run hardly. I brough the car in running fine. No other mechanics had been under the hood working on the egnine and only a few weeks before they had replaced the valve cover gaskets, right next to the part they said was broken and that it was something done by us.

After speaking with Audi usa, my husband was very unhappy and felt we were getting ripped off. Audi agreed and in the end made them fix the broken part. While the car was there we paid them to install a brake light switch that we had purchased to fix a bzzer going off telling us the brake light was out but was not really. They did replace it, and then when they were returning the ca to me the person bring it to me turned back and told them now there were tons of buzzers and lights going off for the brake problem and worse.

they gave us the car back and said they would be happy to fix the problem now of the stabilization warning light, the ebrake light , and the old brake light problem that was there to begin with. We called audi again and the supervisor basically said that the broekn piece previous was probably our fault, the fact that we have had all the problems in the past were not the dealerships fault, and that they do not repremand the dealerships and let them do as they choose.

Unreal. I have finanly learned my lesson as a stupid trusting female customer, not to go to this dealership.

I warn you not to go to Sunset anything in beaverton oregon. they are crooks and blatant liars. My husband is a police officer and that is why he said that it would be more respectful if they at least pulled a gun and pointed at him when they ripped him off.

DO not go there because they lie, cheat, and steal your money. DO not expect Audi corporate to do anything to help you either. We have saldy owned other audi vehicles andnever had an issue.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/20/2014 10:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sunset-Audi-Beaverton-Oregon/Beaverton-Oregon-97005/Sunset-Audi-Beaverton-Oregon-Sunset-ImportsSunset-Porsche-Oregon-Audi-Dealership-that-sho-1132153. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sunset Audi Beaverton Oregon