Complaint Review: sunstate movers

• Updated: Thu, January 20, 2011

• Reported By: margaret — Gainesville Georgia United States of America
sunstate movers
1419 E.4th ave. Tampa, Florida United States of America

sunstate movers this company broke several of my items they moved for use back in april2010 they said they would pay us and never did they even some how lost my bed from what i was told michelle the secretary there t Tampa, Florida

sunstate movers in tampa fl. is a rip off.They moved us up to Gainesville Ga. back in April 2011. they were suppose to have our stuff up here with in 3 days we did'nt see nothing for 7 days we had to stay in a motel for seven days until it got here.When they finally got here they were suppose to un pack our boxes they did'nt.A lot of our items where broken and they also lost a box spring and mattress set.we called the company an dthey were suppose to look into it.So filled a claim with CSI company like we where told to do.They got the matter settled.Sunstate movers was going to send us a check well we never got it. I finally got in touch with a lady by the name of michelle the person in charge of finances she told me the buisness closed down and we were not getting paid for anything.We where getting ripoff with what they where gonna pay us.They go by weight. I had my grandfather clock broken 3 antique heavy bowl broken my dresser broken and several other items.So hopefully nobody else has to go thru this night mare. Margaret Gainesville Ga.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/20/2011 03:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/sunstate-movers/Tampa-Florida-33605/sunstate-movers-this-company-broke-several-of-my-items-they-moved-for-use-back-in-april20-684888. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on sunstate movers