Complaint Review: Suntasia Marketing - Guardian Marketing - Capital Vacations

• Submitted: Fri, September 03, 2004
  • Updated: Tue, January 04, 2005

• Reported By:North Hollywood California
Suntasia Marketing - Guardian Marketing - Capital Vacations
9641 Gulf Blvd. Treasure Island, Florida U.S.A.

Suntasia Marketing - Guardian Marketing - Capital Vacations unauthorized withdrawal from my account ripoff Treasure Island Florida

*Consumer Comment: RIPPED OFF

*Consumer Suggestion: Here's what you need to do-

In August I too received a phone call about getting a FREE vacation package. Well, it wasn't at all. I accepted this because they said it was FREE. However, I did NOT receive anything and there was no recording over the phone authorizing a withdrawal from my account.

On the 23rd, an electronic withdrawal for $149.00 was made from Suntasia Marketing and then on the 31st of last month another one was made for $59.95, but, by Guardian Marketing.... (one and the same company). I saw that I wasn't the only victim in this scam. I did the same as Michael from Vegas. I called the 888 number and all I got was an automated recording. There was no operator to talk to and report this unauthorized transaction. This company needs to be STOPPED!

Janelle
North Hollywood, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/03/2004 07:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Suntasia-Marketing-Guardian-Marketing-Capital-Vacations/Treasure-Island-Florida-33706/Suntasia-Marketing-Guardian-Marketing-Capital-Vacations-unauthorized-withdrawal-from-m-106920. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Suntasia Marketing - Guardian Marketing - Capital Vacations

RIPPED OFF

AUTHOR: LAURA - (U.S.A.)

HI, MY NAME IS LAURA STALNAKER AND I RECIEVED A CALL FROM GUARDIAN MARKETING,SAYING THAT I WOULD RECIEVE TWO FREE AIRLINE TICKETS, AT NO COST, AS A PREFERRED CUSTOMER, THEY ASKED ME TO READ MY BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER TO THEM, AND I SAID, "WHY WOULD I DO THAT" THEY SAID OH DON'T WORRY WE ALREADY HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT NUMBER, WHICH THEY READ OFF TO ME AT THAT POINT, ASSURRING ME IT WAS JUST TO VERIFY THAT I WAS WHO THEY THOUGHT I WAS, THEN I SAID TO THEM YOUR NOT CHARGING ANYTHING TO MY ACCOUNT RIGHT, THEY ASSURRED ME THEY WHERE NOT.

THEY SAID WE ARE HERE TO HELP YOU SAVE MONEY, NOT TO TAKE YOUR MONEY AGAIN THEY SAID THAT THE AIRLINE TICKETS THAT I WOULD RECIEVE IN A COUPLE OF DAYS WERE ABSOLUTLY FREE, BUT ATLEAST 20 DAYS HAVE PASSED AND I STILL HAVE NOT HEARD OR RECIEVED ANYTHING FROM THEM, BUT THEY HAVE TAKEN 149.00 DOLLARS OUT OF MY BANK ACCOUNT BY AN ELECTRONIC DEBIT ON DEC 27TH 2004 AND THEN AGIAN TOOK OUT 59.95 BY AN ELECTRONIC CHECK ON JAN 3RD 2005. WITHOUT MY AUTHORIZATION. THANK YOU LAURA

#2 Consumer Suggestion

Here's what you need to do-

AUTHOR: Rebecca - (U.S.A.)

The same thing happened to me, exactly! Only I searched until I found their location, which is in Largo, Florida. They (Suntasia Marketing)agreed to refund my money, and they did after 6 days. BUT on that same day Guardian Marketing debited my account for 59.95. This NEEDS to be reported to the Largo Better Business Bureau, The County's Occupational License Commission, and the Florida Secretary of State. It is a federal offense, and they will be shut down, if you can back up your claim!!! I am in the process of following all of these steps myself. This company should NOT be allowed to continue doing business!!! And they wont if you report them!

hearts